Back to K-Swiss
- To be eligible for this program, the applicant must be a coach of a
College or High School Tennis Team.
- Coach will need to submit the online registration form, which will be
reviewed for approval.
- K-Swiss will verify school/coach affiliation via information provided
in the registration form. If K-Swiss cannot verify affiliation, we
will require the coach to mail or fax written confirmation of
affiliation from the school principal or school district official on
- Once the registration information form is submitted, the coach will
receive an email stating that we have received the form and will email
them typically within 3-5 business days with their approval status.
- Once approved, the coach will be notified via email that he/she may
purchase items from the program.
- Footwear and Apparel styles are limited to the items displayed in the
College/High School program section of kswiss.com.
- There is a 6-piece minimum per order (it is ok to combine
styles). Follow-up orders throughout the season do not have a
- Orders will be processed via kswiss.com. No phone or fax orders will
- The College/High School Program may not be combined with any other
offers or promotions within kswiss.com
- All returns must be made by the coach (purchaser). Individual returns
from the end-users will not be allowed.
- Merchandise returns and exchanges: Unworn merchandise ordered
through the College High School Program on our website may be returned
for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise exchanges are
limited to one time per order. When your returned merchandise is
received, we will credit your original payment method less shipping
and handling charges.
Mail securely wrapped packages to:
K-Swiss Online Order Returns
31248 Oak Crest Drive
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Please enclose your packing slip and a brief note explaining the
reason for return. Please allow one or two statements for your credit
to appear. K-Swiss also recommends that you use a carrier for your
package who can provide tracking information such as US Mail or UPS
(for your protection and to insure delivery). K-Swiss will not be
responsible for lost, mutilated, illegible, or misdirected mail.
- Credit card must be in possession at the time of purchase, as we
require the CVV number from the card. Instructions for finding
the CVV number on the card can be found on the checkout page.
- Coach must repeat the registration process each time he/she relocates
to a different school.
- Quantities are subject to availability.
- Our special prices are now even more special! Effective May 5,
2003, we have reduced the prices on selected products within the
College/High School Program. Please note that K-Swiss will not refund
the difference for any products you have purchased at a higher price
prior to May 5, 2003.